- Share Your Soles officially has a home! Due to a very generous group of individuals, we are now the sole tenants of what was the old Stable Building located in Historic Pullman. With an old building comes a ton of work, but thanks to some amazing friends who have supported us all these years, we are getting it done! We couldn’t do it without you!
- Richard’s Building Supply has generously helped our home with a new roof!
- Rose Paving gave us a fresh new look outside with a new paved parking lot!
- Share Your Soles assisted aid to Hurricane Maria and Hurricane Irma victims! We were able to help contribute aid by collecting diapers, baby wipes, water, workout boots, batteries, and women’s hygiene products. Through the help of the Revive Center in Chicago and LAMA (Latin American Motorcycle Association), we were able to ship many pallets. We thank everyone who helped us and continue to keep these victims in our prayers.
- We are in need of winter boots! We are going to be continuously traveling to Flint Michigan, Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, and Rosebud Indian Reservation to contribute winter boots to schools of low income families.
- We have our 31st Boy Scout doing his Eagle Award with us! Meet 16 year old Blake Droege from Schaumburg, thank you for choosing us as your Eagle Award project! Best of luck!
- Mona is returning back to Africa! After Christmas, she is heading out to Kenya to begin setting up libraries to help enable the children to get an education. She will then travel to Uganda to check on our current library.
- We have partnered “Feed the Hungry” with They were able to take our shipment of shoes to Nicaragua!